有很多客户来电咨询,说要参加广交会,但是英语不太好怎么办?
在此,博源翻译为您整理了一些广交会常用的句子,希望对您有所帮助,详细见本页下方。
另外,博源翻译可以提供优质的口译陪同服务,在您参加广交会期间可以全程陪同翻译,给您在广交会上助一臂之力。
有意者欢迎来电咨询。
青岛博源翻译,是青岛正规的翻译公司,可以提供全方位优质的翻译服务。
--------------------- 我是分割线,学习时间到 --------------------
What about the price?对价格有何看法?
What do you think of the payment terms?对支付条件有何看法?
How do you feel like the quality of our products?你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?
What about having a look at sample first?先看一看产品吧?
What about placing a trial order?何不先试订货?
The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers,while our prices are not high as theirs.By the way,which items are you interested in?我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高.哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?
You can rest assured.你可以放心.
We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求.
This new product is to the taste of European market.这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎.
I think it will also find a good market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销.
Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品.
While we appreciate your cooperation,we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了.
Reliability is our strong point.可靠性正是我们产品的优点.
We are satisfied with the quality of your samples,so the business depends entirely on your price.我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了.
To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大.
This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘.
Thank you for your inquiry.Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?谢谢你询价.为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?
Here are our FOB price.All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.
这是我们的FOB价格单.单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准.
In general,our prices are given on a FOB basis.通常我们的报价都是FOB价.